1. The Sun is the Most Damaging Element your Roof Experiences Cool roof coating systems are light colored roof coating systems designed to reflect the sun’s heat, aka Ultra-Violet (UV) rays, away from your roof. This not only protects the roof from the harsh sun, which causes blistering, splitting, embrittlement, and premature aging but it also lengthens the lifespan of your roof.
2. Buildings with Cool Roof Coatings Remain Cooler in Temperature The ability to reflect the sun’s heat away from the roof means the building absorbs only a small fraction of the heat, keeping the temperature inside the building cool. (The graph below shows the different surface temperatures that were measured on different roofing systems all in Central Texas on a clear 90˚F day.)
3. Cool Roof Coating Systems Reduce Energy Consumption and Cost Studies have shown cool roof coatings allow cooling energy demands to be reduced in buildings by up to 50%. After the National Coatings' Cool Roof was installed we definitely noticed a difference in building temperature. It's not a marginal difference, either. It is between 15-20 degrees cooler inside the warehouse and store." Jerry Moore, Facilities Director at Harbor Freight Tools
4. Lowered Maintenance Costs Cool roof coating systems add years onto your roof’s life by prolonging the inevitable and normal deterioration a roof experiences. These reflective coating systems provide added UV protection, durability and sustainability to the roofs surfacing allowing the roof to experience less deterioration throughout the years.
5. Roof Coatings Cut Landfill Waste These cool roof coatings are installed in place, directly over your existing aged, leaking and/or failing roof. There is no need for a costly and timely roof replacement, eliminating any trips to a landfill site.
Commercial Property Decks & Concrete House Washing Graffiti Removal Roof Cleaning Truck Washing Gutter Cleaning Restaurant Hood Cleaning Much More! You Name it , We Clean it!
Professional Power Wash Inc. 2014 All Rights Reserved